Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
PamParticipantSorry to hear that, TNT. Prayers.
PamParticipantI am so sorry, Mari. Prayers for your sister-in-law to be able to endure and comfort for all.
December 4, 2017 at 1:18 pm in reply to: SWORDS Bible Study: What Are Our Spiritual Blessings Part 1? #41962
PamParticipantGreat study, Mari! You put a lot of work into this. Study to show thyself approved…
PamParticipantFunny I never really thought about those verses in that way. I can see where this could be very controversial. You are right, this would make a fascinating study. Kinda scary in some ways. Keep us posted!
PamParticipantThanks for the hug! I am hugging you right back.
I particularly like the part about people rightly dividing even if they don’t realize it. I think I will use this as my opening.
I can tell by these studies that you put a lot of work into them. Just wanted you to know how much that is appreciated.
PamParticipantMari, I am really enjoying this series! Thank you so much. You have renewed my enthusiasm to show others right division. I had been so discouraged lately. Those that will not hear….
April 5, 2017 at 6:37 am in reply to: Re-cap of Part 1 & Part 2 of: No Doctrine Like The Grace Doctrine (before going #39308
PamParticipantSharleen, I think that is a very good approach. Most people have just not thought it through to the point we have. Although, I have found a number of people feel quite threaten when they are asked to do so.
April 4, 2017 at 6:58 am in reply to: Re-cap of Part 1 & Part 2 of: No Doctrine Like The Grace Doctrine (before going #39264
PamParticipantThanks for the review, Mari. My old brain is getting more and more like Teflon. What goes in slides right back out! I agree that only by rightly dividing God’s Word can we truly understand the scriptures the way God meant us to.
PamParticipantAmen!
PamParticipantWhat a terrible way to live, really heartbreaking. The fears that this young man experienced are probably one of the reasons people turn their backs on God. You can get saved without rightly dividing, but you can’t really find liberty in grace without it. Thanks, Jessica, for the reminder.
PamParticipantI see what you are saying, Becky. Strong’s concordance defines make here as “to shed rays, to shine, to brighten up, enlighten, illuminate.” That does seem to “make” the verse more understandable.
-
AuthorPosts