Mari – Administrator

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Hillview Baptist Church #57925

    Thank you Sara… I will call them tomorrow and try to talk to the Pastor!

    in reply to: SWORDS Bible Study: Ephesians 6:12 #43457

    Thanks Sharleen….  I am re-writing all my old studies…now that I have learned so much more…want to shake some of the studies out!

    I love these studies too.  They are just the best for me!

    Justin reminded me of something….when I told him that the church here might only have me and Emmie…but at least the truth will be available here…he told me this: “It’s what the Lord would have you do no matter what. Increase may be seen in yourself”

    I sometimes forget that we do not always know the increase or outcome…but we still do what is right and I believe the Lord wants you to answer…whether they listen or understand or not…  HE has His reasons.  🙂  And…I forgot that sometimes it is the work He is doing in us as we do the right thing…not always those we are ministering too!

    Amazing…huh?

    I just love you all!

    Awwwww…thanks so much Pam!

    Yes…that was an eye opener to me too….that even those against what we believe rightly divide…they just pick and choose what THEY want…rather than what God has pointed out to us! Amazing to me too….

    Another real eye opener to me is that Satan blinds the lost from this glorious gospel…and is hid to them that are lost!! So we can know someone is lost if they cannot see this….very powerful to me. The way is narrow. Check out 2 Cor 4:3….. I am studying this now…as I think it will make a fascinating study….though it is very deep. Can’t wait to see what the editors think…LOL They often just destroy my thoughts…thankfully so!!

    in reply to: What Is the Grace Doctrine? Part 2 #38946

    I am so glad you enjoyed it Sharleen.  Yes…it is a totally different message from Peter….  It is shocking once you SEE it so clearly!!

    🙂

    in reply to: God Manifest in the Flesh is Not You #5006

    Sharleen….

    It is important to pray before listening to anything ANY man has to say.  It must be proven through the word of God.  It is why we are told…to “study to shew ourselves approved unto God…”  No one piggy backs to heaven nor to rewards…LOL  We have each who have chosen to believe on GOD, on the blood of Christ for our salvation…are to study ourselves whatever anyone teaches us…

    When you are open to the whole truth of God, no matter who it is that is teaching it…someone in your church camp, or in another church camp…it means you do not have a dog in the race.  No one, no man, no woman to protect…or like what they said because you affiliate with them….but only wanting the truth, then and only then…do I believe God gives us the truth with peace.

    I am not set to align myself with a person or a particular church.  I align myself fully with the word of God and the truth that is presented through the word of God.

    Remember too, God does not want you confused, He wants you to understand His word, it is why it was written and given to us…and so, we CAN understand it…and we can make choices in regards to it, but unless WE study it to know and place our faith in the word of God…we might be confused by what the different teachers believe, when we have to believe for what?  OURSELVES.  And we do this trusting in God, not man.

    I know as women, we have not been taught this as men have been taught, but today…God says another thing in regards to faith and belief….Gal 3:28  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    We are all required to study to show ourselves approved unto God.  

    Does this help?

     

     

    in reply to: Rejecting Paul is Rejecting Christ #5003

    I am so glad it was as helpful to you as it is to me Betsy!!

    in reply to: Having Church Communion #4750

    I like Don Webb too…met him at Cedar Lake Conference.

    If you do not have a church to go to….one may simply have communion at home….and it can be as often as you come together to eat!  This is what the word of God says….

    So, as a family, at dinner…share a bite of bread…a bit of grape juice or wine…and read the Bible verses in memory of Christ and then have your dinner.  This is a wonderful thing to do as a family….the husband is the head, if he is not home, the mother…or young son or daughter!  We are not priests…we are all members of the body of Christ.   Interesting the freedom to have relationship with Christ…not only alone, but as members of the body of Christ…as a family….

    in reply to: Having Church Communion #4748

    Yes…well…it is me and Emmie…..in the church pictures….

    in reply to: Free Books #3970

    Betsy….it is soooo good to see you here!  Yeah, the book really, really helps us understand dispensations.  Everyone is dispensational…often they just don’t understand what this is!

    Okay…waiting for the picture girlfriend!  LOL

    in reply to: Free Books #3381

    I loved this book too!

    Hi Christine!!  Welcome my friend!   You  have to figure out how to put a picture of you up…..LOL

     

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)