June 18, 2017 at 11:21 am #40469Mari – AdministratorKeymaster
- If you are struggling to understand your Bible…
- If you have no idea what God’s will is for you…
- If you think you are under covenants and/or some laws…
- If you understand salvation occurs by inviting Jesus into your heart…
- If you believe fellowship is social without any stated doctrinal beliefs…
….you need to seriously reconsider where you are and what you are believing, learning, doing, and perhaps even promoting to others.
- It is NOT hard to know the word of God! God WANTS YOU TO KNOW HIM through His word! It is the devil, man and religion who make it difficult for you! The cure? Learning how to RIGHTLY DIVIDING the word of truth that makes God’s word EASY to understand! EASY to know God’s plan for the world and His plan for YOU. Without God’s key of right division the Bible is beyond understanding!
2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- It is EASY to know God’s will for us! Yes it is! God tells us PLAINLY through the Apostle Paul’s epistles what is the will of God is! (Romans thru Philemon)
Once you know God’s will it frees you up to LIVE for Him and others! Do not be put on a fruitless, self-centered lifetime search when you can know God’s will INSTANTLY!
If you truly want to know God’s will, then here you go: 1 Tim 2:4, Eph 1:9-10, Eph 3:8-10, 1 Thess 4:3, and 1 Thess 5:16-18.
- Thinking you are under covenants or the law? For example, are you being taught you must tithe or still should be baptized?
THAT PLAN was for ISRAEL not us! If you BELIEVE the gospel for us today YOU are under God’s grace! YOU have LIBERTY IN HIM! Freedom! True freedom!
Rom_3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Gal_5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Read and study about the GREAT grace of God and the wonderful liberty, freedom we find in Christ Jesus in Romans thru Philemon!
Rom_8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
- Asking Jesus into your heart does NOT save you. It is NOT Biblical, it is NOT true. You are saved the moment you BELIEVE what Jesus Christ did for you on the cross. You are saved by the shed blood of Christ that He shed on the cross for your ransom! YOU were bought with a price!
Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace
1Ti_2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
1Co_6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
I Cor 15:1-4 is the SAVING gospel to believe TODAY.
Once you believed… that very moment… the Lord God ACCEPTS US in the beloved.
Eph_1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- Christian fellowship is MUCH more than having a dinner together. It is just a social occasion if the Biblical doctrines of God are not held in unity.
Jesus Christ gave the Apostle Paul a new, distinct gospel which is the revelation of the mystery. This revelation contains the instructions to the church (US) for today.
Rom_16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began
Our distinct instructions are below in Eph 3:9 as to what we are to do with the gospel according to the revelation of the mystery…which WAS kept SECRET…but is NOW made manifest through the Apostle Paul! True fellowship is in the truth of the gospel given to the Apostle Paul for us by the risen Jesus Christ.
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
If you have any questions message me or call me anytime.
THE GOSPEL THAT SAVES
“I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved … that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:”
– 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJB)
- The forum ‘SWORDS Bible Studies’ is closed to new topics and replies.