Here are some helps for this site, and actually others you may visit!
* For those new to sites, swordsofgrace.com is the site, then there are forums such as Chat, Pictures, Music, Poetry, Announcements etc. For example under the Forum Introduce Yourself, you may click on introduction for Mari…or for Tracey IN, or you may go to the top of the page and click on +New and make your own topic with your name to introduce yourself. Once you have done this, you will see how you can do the same thing in each forum, except SWORDS Bible Studies. There you just click on the link and make a reply to whatever study you are reading.
* If you use “control and the +” it will make text bigger! I personally love this! To make it smaller, simply use “control and the –!
* If you would like easy access while on-line to the Bible, go to e-sword.com and download the King James Bible, which this site uses.
* If you are looking for a particular study or subject, there is a search bar that you may use for a word or phrase to help you find what you are looking for!
* Go here for smileys: http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Smilies
* By clicking on your name you will see how many posts you have posted, and at the bottom right on the page, you will see who is on-line when you are…
*When you come on the site, if you look to the right for recent posts…if you, for example, click on Chat…it will take you to the last reply, so you don’t have to scroll down! However, you may want to scroll up a bit to make sure you have seen all that was posted while you were gone.
* For a user to upload an avatar:
1. Make sure you are logged in.
2. Mouse over the “Howdy…” link at the top right of any page. Then
click “Edit My Profile”
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section titled “Avatar”.
4. Click Browse and select an image file from your computer.
5. Click Upload.
6. Click Update Profile when finished.
I will add more options as we go along…